1. Availability of bilingual personnel (English and Spanish)
2. An administrative adviser to take personal care of the customer
3. Orientation to cover all the legal requirements: Drug Test Random Test Program Medical Card Home Land Security background check (through finger prints) Log book compliance DMV clean record DMV print out DMV driver permit DMV license (Class A or B)
4. Class room instruction with professional instructors
5. Air conditioned class room with utilities and clean rest room and supplies
6. Class room material and supplies
7. Coffee room and supplies
8. Commercial Driver License (CDL) hand book and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations link to study
9. Use of a computer to practice the class exercises and the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) test
10. Behind the wheel instruction with two professional instructors
11. Use of a truck and trailer to practice the class and DMV test
12. Clean and safe equipment with insurance and license plates
13. Assistance with job placement
14. And more.....
Before you sign up, you may want to check these programs to see if you qualify for financing help.